Have you ever played around with one of these? It’s a computerized game of twenty questions that, according to Wikipedia, began as an experiment in artificial intelligence and was invented in 1988. After a few rounds of trying to stump it you will be absolutely amazed at the accuracy with which it can guess what you’re thinking. It’s freaky and great fun!
While we can’t guess what you’re thinking, we can certainly identify and answer the top questions we receive about using Big “I” Markets. Click on any of the questions below to view answers to our FAQs.
- How can others in my office get their User Name/Password?
- What Products are available?
- What are the Commission levels?
- When are commissions paid?
- How do I request a quote?
- How do I contact the Underwriter?
- How do I know when a quote is issued?
- Why was my quote declined?
- Do you offer Training?
- I tried to register my Agency and was told I don’t have Administrator Rights.
- I requested a quote but now I don’t see it.
- I can’t open the quote.
- I can see the quote but I can’t open the file.
- When I click on Request a Quote it says “This product is not available to quote.”
Got other questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer your questions.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: email@example.com or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.