Wealthy collectors are passionate about their collections. With items that are often irreplaceable, they need full protection against damage or loss. Whether your client just purchased a Rembrandt at a Sotheby’s auction or has loaned their Picasso to the Guggenheim, they’ll feel comfortable knowing Fireman’s Fund provides unmatched coverage to protect their collection.
Big “I” members can recommend the popular Prestige Collections® coverage to their clients with confidence. The Fireman’s Fund policy provides:
• Automatic coverage for exhibitions and newly acquired items for up to 100% of the class itemized limit for 90 days. Some other companies only offer 25%.
• Automatic coverage for scheduled items on loan to museums, exhibitions, or another insured worldwide ― with no reporting requirement.
• Blanket coverage with per-item limits up to $50,000. Higher per-item limits are also available.
• Coverage up to 150% of scheduled value limit to cover inflation and escalating markets.
• Competitive pricing for collections worth over $5 million, and highly-protected jewelry collections valued over $500,000.
Your clients with large, well-managed collections may also receive a preferred rate for inventory management and valuation services and for protecting, caring for and safely shipping their valuable collections.
When you recommend Fireman’s Fund to your collector-clients, you provide industry-leading protection worthy of the highest value collections.
About Fireman’s Fund
For 150 years, Fireman’s Fund has protected the future for businesses, individuals and their families. Our long history is a testament to our stability. From everyday homeowner claims to wide-scale natural disasters such hurricanes Katrina and super storm Sandy, our experience drives us to create innovative new coverages that meet today’s emerging risks. Backed by superior claims and loss prevention services, Fireman’s Fund helps your clients protect their assets with confidence.
For more information about Fireman’s Fund coverages, or to request a quote, log into http://www.bigimarkets.com and select Affluent Program New Business.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: email@example.com or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.