Washington, D.C., is the place to be in April to protect your industry.
If you’re planning to attend the Big “I” Legislative Conference, beat the rush and register now. Feb. 28 is the deadline to receive the early-bird 10% discount for the event, which will be held April 17-19 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should register:
- Save money by registering by the early-bird deadline of Feb. 28.
- Don’t miss the one-of-a-kind event for the independent agency system.
- Learn about this year’s top issues, including tax reform, the National Flood Insurance Program, insurance regulatory reform, agent licensing reform, health insurance, the Federal Crop Insurance Program, terrorism risk insurance and other economic challenges facing the industry.
- Get ready to discuss the issues at the conference’s issues briefing.
- Meet your Congressional representatives during Big “I” Day on Capitol Hill.
- Hear political analysis with an insurance angle at the general session featuring political commentators Dana Perino and Juan Williams and moderator Bob Rusbuldt, Big “I” president & CEO.
- Find out how your association is working for you during the state of the association presentation by Bobby Bramlett, Big “I” chairman.
- Give back to your industry and have fun at YAC Gives Back: A Benefit for InVEST Scholarships.
- Network with your colleagues, state and national leaders.
- Enjoy spring time in the nation’s capital.
Check out the complete Legislative Conference schedule.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.