Travelers SelectOne+SM for Community Banks offers one of the premier portfolios of protection in the industry and is delivered by a team of experts dedicated to serving community banks.
The following characteristics should be considered as the minimum criteria for an account to successfully qualify for a coverage quotation:
- Deposit accounts are subject to FDIC insurance or, in the case of credit unions, insured under the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
- Quote proposals are most effective when made in conjunction with the account’s renewal anniversary date.
- Community banks and credit unions with assets of less than $5 billion are considered for Travelers SelectOne+ products.
Travelers SelectOne® provides quality, state-of-the-art insurance products to community banks and credit unions. A specimen policy is located in Product Resources on www. bigimarkets.com.
Critical Policy Features
Directors and officers liability, with excess directors and officers individual coverage
- Employment practices liability
- Bankers professional liability
- Trust errors and omissions liability
- Lender liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Financial institution bond
- Kidnap and ransom
- General liability, auto liability and physical damage as well as workers compensation and property
- CyberRisk protection
Travelers SelectOne®, underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America, is endorsed by the Independent Community Bankers of America.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.