Learn how discount insurance leaves clients exposed during a July 17 webinar.
The July 17 2 p.m. ET webinar, “12 Personal Lines Hot Topics, Emerging Issues, Infuriating Claim Denials, and Catastrophic Coverage Gaps No One Ever Told You About,” will provide proof that you can’t compare apples to oranges.
Instructor Bill Wilson will include more than 20 examples of potentially catastrophic coverage variations among personal auto policies in today’s marketplace. Learn how to compete with direct writers by exposing their shortcomings.
Some of the other coverage gap topics to be explored on this two-hour session include:
• The Fast and The Furious…My Adventures in Street Racing with the “Pink Lady”
• I See Dead People…Are They Covered?
• Homeowners Vehicle Coverage Gaps…Here are Some “Mower”
• Raiders of the Lost Coverage…Insurance Jones and The Temple of Exclusions
• I Pity the Fool Who Doesn’t Buy the Rental Car Loss Damage Waiver (Though It May Not Matter If You Valet Park)
Register online, or visit the Big “I” webinar page to learn more about live and recorded sessions.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.