Here’s another great product that can be accessed by IIAG members through Big I Markets:
Philadelphia’s Miscellaneous Professional Liability policy (MPL) through Big “I” Markets. “Cover-Pro” provides errors and omissions coverage to a great variety of professionals, via endorsement to a basic claims-made, pay-on-behalf policy. The underwriting staff tailors each policy to address the exposures unique to each class of business.
COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS & AVAILABILITY
- Universal Coverage Features/Bene?ts:
- Defense afforded for groundless, false or fraudulent allegation
- Pay-on-behalf insuring agreement
- Reasonably priced, extended reporting period
- Policy allows for insured consent to settlement
- De?nition of claim includes arbitration proceedings
- Predecessor ?rm coverage provided
- Coverage extends to independent contractors
- Wrongful acts not imputed to innocent partners
- Free 60-day discovery clause
- Prior acts coverage is available for quali?ed applicants
- The liability limits available range from $100,000 limit up to $15,000,000.
- Minimum premium: $1,000
- Minimum deductible: $2,500
- Maximum deductible: $100,000
Remember: For a complete listing of eligible classes, please refer to the Select Product Guide onwww.bigimarkets.com.
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: email@example.com or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.