A new VU webinar is being planned to address personal lines coverage issues originally posted on the “Ask and Expert” Q&A section. Topics vary from little known or unknown policy coverage gaps to important and/or emerging topics that prove to be beneficial for agents. At $69 this two-hour session will prove an incredible value. What’s included?
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 – 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
1. Build an Ark…HO and NFIP flood issues
2. What Is…surface water, sewer backup, theft, wear and tear, mechanical breakdown, racing, etc.
3. Baby, You can Drive a Car…insuring autos in a kid’s name
4. Non-Owned Auto Issues…rental cars and LDWs, valet parking, test driving, loaner autos, etc.
5. Let’s Spend Our Lives Together…”significant other” insurance issues and what endorsements to use
6. Something or Somebody Stinks…animal claim denials from skunks to deer to Godzilla
7. She Ain’t An Insured, She’s My Daughter…another look at the HO “where you reside” issue
8. Some “Mower” HO Vehicle Coverage Gaps…lawn mowers, ATVs, watercraft, aircraft, etc.
9. Are My iToys Covered?…insuring cell phones, MP3 players, Blackberries, iPads, etc.
10. Are Personal Lines Policies Commodities?…catastrophic differences between non-ISO PAPs and HO policies
Andrew McElhannon is the Member Services Coordinator for the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia www.iiag.org, and can be contacted at: email@example.com or b y phone at 770-458-0093, x.110, or 800-878-6487.